On New Moons release the past, any habits, conditioning, thoughts, beliefs that aren’t authentic or no longer serve you.
Write them down, then burn them as you visualise and feel yourself let go with love and gratitude for how they have served you up until now.
New Moons are about Manifesting, so next plant the seeds of intention you want to sew, then water them with action. Write up to 10 intentions or affirmations to bring into your life over the next six months, by the Full Moon in LEO.
Focus on areas and approaches that LEO rules, such as:
- Love & Romance
- Creative Self Expression
- Celebration, Fun & Entertainment
- Tempering Arrogance
- Dramatic Expression/The Grande Statement
- Your Inner Child
- The Solar Plexus
- I am worthy
- I attract & experience a healthy, happy love relationship.
- I easily create & experience a feeling of true romance, love & play in my relationship with……
- I easily engage in the dating scene in a way that’s successful & pleasurable for me.
- I easily find myself stepping up & taking the center stage.
- I easily find myself following the path that’s dictated by my own sense of inner joy & happiness.
- I successfully fulfill my true hearts desires with passion, joy & determination.
- I easily allow the radiance of my inner being to shine openly.
- I’m truly self-confident in every area of my life.
- I easily find myself taking the right actions that cause me to be recognized in a positive way.
- I easily express my creativity.
- I easily find myself open to and experiencing the pleasure available in my daily life.
The place/’house’ in our natal chart ruled by Leo is the area of our lives where we need creative self-expression as well as recognition and often show leadership qualities. This is where we tend to express our inner child as well as connect with others on that level in mutual appreciation, admiration, and validation.
Eg if you have Leo ruling the 10th house of career and public image, you would need to be recognized on a personal level for your creative contribution. You would also tend to be viewed as a leader as well as rather glamorous, if not a party animal! On the 4th house of home and family of origin, you would love living in large palatial digs. You’d also rule the roost. Property and development would be a lucky sector for you to be involved in.
A roll call of Hollywoods who’s who would reveal a strong representation of Leo Suns, Leo Risings and Leo on the midheaven/10th house of career.
- Charlize Theron
- Jennifer Lopez
- Chris Hemsworth
- Robert DeNiro
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Robert Redford
Make like your favorite V.I.P. And get your razzle-dazzle on. What are the qualities you admire most about them? Time to OWN IT. Where do you exhibit those qualities in your life already?
This is a great time for a makeover if you’ve outgrown your look or need some dusting off. Start planning now so you have your look red carpet ready by the Full Moon in Leo. Think WOW factor.
Unleash your creativity, you only live once after all!
Regardless of your current station in life, there’s every reason to let your inner radiance shine forth. As famous Moon in Leo, Paris Hilton once advised, walk into the room like you’re an heiress. That kind of self confidence comes only from within, from the navel chakra, from the simple yet profound knowledge that you’re truly WORTHY. Self belief is like a golden warm hearth, it warms everyone in the room and attracts the same warmth back.
Because you’re worth it loved ones,
Vanessa | ASTRO ALL-STARZ