On New Moons release the past, any habits, conditioning, thoughts, beliefs that aren’t authentic or no longer serve you.
Write them down, then burn them as you visualise and feel yourself let go with love and gratitude for how they have served you up until now.
New Moons are about Manifesting, so next plant the seeds of intention you want to sew, then water them with action. Write up to 10 intentions or affirmations to bring into your life over the next six months, by the Full Moon in GEMINI.
Focus on areas and approaches that GEMINI rules, such as:
- Social ease and mobility
- Disseminating ideas
- The Rational Mind/Intellect
- Just the facts M’am
- Integrating thoughts and ideas
- Fast, broad and light/shallow
- Diamond Clarity
- Healthy Curiosity
- Relationships based on proximity eg, neighbor, sibling.
- ‘I easily find the right information at the right time’
- ‘I easily connect with the right people at the right time’
- ‘I easily find myself exchanging diverse ideas and points of view with others in ways that are mutually rewarding’
- ‘I consciously look for and enjoy variety in my life’
- ‘I easily try new things, new perspectives and new points of view’
- ‘I have and utilize the cleverness to navigate life in a way that’s in my overall best interests’
- ‘I easily find myself using charm, tact, courtesy and wit in all my social interactions, in a way that allows others to feel validated, heard and loved’
- ‘I easily find the right mechanic that keeps my car in peak condition at a fair price’
- ‘I easily reflect and have a crystal clear dialogue and healthy integration of all parts of myself, now’
Gemini is an air sign, therefore it rules the intellect. In this case the rational mind, dissemination of ideas and integration of a wide range of seemingly unrelated ideas.
Like a butterfly that flits from one flower to the next, Geminis function best when they have the freedom to go between seemingly divergent groups of people, disseminating and cross-pollinating ideas.
A strength of Gemini is adaptability, versatility and the ability to keep moving without becoming bogged down. This function becomes a drawback when Gemini is too shallow, fickle, erratic, scattered, flakey, or gossipy. If this is you, balance the flighty air with some grounding earth..introduce heartier, warming foods into your diet, set regular hours, and get adequate sleep. In the Indian natural health system of Ayurveda, this quality would be referred to as out of balance ‘vata’. Google that for more grounding ideas on how to balance yourself to best use your fabulous gifts.
The area in your chart ruled by Gemini points to the area of your life where you need free-flowing ideas and can apply the diamond-like clarity of dispassionate rational intellect to view situations from every facet, then share your ideas with others. You may also have many avenues in this area of life and be highly social.
For instance, Gemini on your second house cusp of values and resources often indicates more than one income source, as well as, ahem, double standards! Most likely you make your money from your bright ideas or social mobility rather than your physical labours or strength. Graphic design, sales or marketing would be obvious choices for this placement.
The book, ‘Celestine Prophesy’ is a great read for practicing an intuitive style of finding the right information you may be looking for, and connecting with those you need to connect with. The basic premise being, if someone stands out to you, go over and say hi..they have a message for you and in equal exchange, you have something of value to share with them. Do this as an exercise on a night out, a set week, or set month. You’ll be amazed. I pushed past my own limits and tried, it, totally beyond known reason it somehow works. Caveat-if the person standing out to you reminds you of someone negative, dark or a bad experience, the message is ‘stay away!’.
On an internal level, the psychotherapy called ‘focussing, on a felt sense’, as outlined by Ann Wieser Cornell is a super simple and fabulous approach to dialoguing with fractured, exiled or conflicting parts of self. The premise being that simply acknowledging those parts with a non-judgemental, interested curiosity and hearing their message, healing can then take place by those parts transforming and integrating.
Have a fabulous and informative month beloved,