On New Moons release the past, any habits, conditioning, thoughts, beliefs that aren’t authentic or no longer serve you.
Write them down, then burn them as you visualise and feel yourself let go with love and gratitude for how they have served you up until now.
New Moons are about Manifesting, so next plant the seeds of intention you want to sew, then water them with action. Write up to 10 intentions or affirmations to bring into your life over the next six months, by the Full Moon in LIBRA.
Focus on areas and approaches that LIBRA rules, such as:
- 1:1 equal relationships ie partnerships of all kinds – Biz, Marital, BFF
- Both sides of the coin
- Beauty and Harmony
- Art and Design
- I easily find the win-win in all my relationships
- I easily create peace, beauty and harmony in my environment
- I find myself easily making decisions for the best possible outcome
- I easily find working partnerships create both abundance and joy in my life
- I easily find fortuitous collaborations
- I easily express myself in all situations as well as hear others
- I easily negotiate with others to find the best possible strategy/outcome
- I easily attract others that support and compliment the highest version of me
- I easily see all sides of an issue/situation and therefore find the right path for me
Libra is ruled by Venus, whose area of interest is all things relational, Beautiful, Harmonious and finding that middle point. It also concerns what to reject in order to preserve the principle choices. Discernment, in the most charming way of course.
One of the most famous examples would be Libran Gandhi, who managed to rally his people using non-violent protest. The other of course is John Lennon, you get the picture.
This new Moon is conjunct Jupiter, giving largess to all things Libran. Essentially rocket fuel on partnerships and negotiations, which the world seems to need right now so do send some extra vibes/action toward that if you’d care to contribute. Also a great time to plant seeds for bringing in new relationships, putting a ring on it, or just adding some beauty and grace to your life.
It’s also square to Mars in Capricorn, giving it a tense edge. You’ll want to make a break for free-ranging independence, but do take that extra time to use the strengths libra shares which is to consider all options available before rushing in/off half-cocked&, as they say, do it for your public image if nothing else!
A square represents virtually ‘irreconcilable differences‘. So how can you be that part of yourself that wants to be completely free to act on your public image/career/mission statement, to make things happen in the world and to be responsible only unto that vision AND keep the happy heart and home fires burning bright? How can respect and authority permeate both areas of your life? This is the crux of Mars square the Moon/ Capricorn square Libra. Authoritative action V’s emotional stability and safety. How can you either give adequate time to both parts of your life or even better, integrate the two?
‘Business partnership’ comes to mind. The partnerships in Biz and the business of partnerships or marriage.
If you find out, let me know!!!!
Peace, Love & Harmony dear ones,