On New Moons release the past, any habits, conditioning, thoughts, beliefs that aren’t authentic or no longer serve you.
Write them down, then burn them as you visualize and feel yourself let go with love and gratitude for how they have served you up until now.
New Moons are about Manifesting, so next plant the seeds of intention you want to sew, then water them with action. Write up to 10 intentions or affirmations to bring into your life over the next six months, by the Full Moon in CANCER.
Focus on areas and approaches that CANCER rules, such as:
Internal Frame of Reference
- I easily find myself listening to and honoring my gut instincts
- I easily create and enjoy an atmosphere in my home that supports the highest version of myself
- I easily create and feel an overriding sense of safety and security in every area of my life
- I easily find myself joyously learning and growing from all the significant events that happen in my life
- I easily ask for and receive help in a way that’s empowering for myself and others
- I easily find myself co-creating intimacy in a way that’s healthy for me
- I easily experience empathy and constructive emotional closeness with others
- I easily have healthy food and nourishment habits
- I consciously and consistently find myself communicating my feelings in responsible, appropriate ways
- I easily find myself defining goals that empower me to rise to the highest version of myself
The place in our natal chart ruled by Cancer is the area of our lives where we tend to care for and nurture others. Yet in order to be the best we can be we also need an atmosphere of emotional safety and nurture ourselves. Eg if you have Cancer ruling the 6th house of daily routine, work, and health, you will find that you function best in a supportive and nurturing environment that has a feeling of family. Without it, your health will suffer and you won’t feel fulfilled in your workplace or daily duties.
One of the most famous Cancerians of our time is his Holiness the Dalai Lama. With a byline which is quite simply to practice compassion, love and care for others, he practices what he preaches.
He has dedicated his life to teaching us how to grow the humanity in our humanness, as well as to the plight of not only the Tibetan people but any one in need of your compassionate heart, including yourself.
He says it best here
With Love & Respect,