On New Moons release the past, any habits, conditioning, thoughts, beliefs that aren’t authentic or no longer serve you.
Write them down, then burn them as you visualise and feel yourself let go with love and gratitude for how they have served you up until now.
At this time the Moon and Sun are united at the exact same degree in the sky, both their lights blocked from our sight, merging both conscious and unconscious aspects of our mind. Energy is bought into a contemplative and quiet mood. This makes rich soil for contacting and contracting your inner/higher self, planning and setting foundations for your path.
New Moons are about Manifesting, so next plant the seeds of intention you want to sew, then water them with action. Write up to 10 intentions or affirmations to bring into your life over the next six months, by the Full Moon in SAGITTARIUS. This is when the Sun & Moon are opposite each other at their extreme ends of mutual polarity.
Focus on areas and approaches that SAGITTARIUS rules, such as:
- Faith/belief in your higher truth
- International Travel to places that expand your mind
- Higher education
- Gypsy lifestyle
- I easily act on my higher truths and beliefs as long as it harms no one.
- In all my relationships I’m discerning yet filled with optimism and positive solutions that work.
- I have a positive and beneficial relationship with both cosmic laws and societal laws.
- I find myself easily speaking my truth in a way that is heard and benefits the listener.
- I find myself easily optimistic about the outcome of events and relationships.
- I easily find I have a positive attitude about every aspect of my life.
- I easily find myself listening to my intuition and trusting it to guide me in the right direction.
- My mind/awareness consistently remains in front of my thoughts, like the Sun in the clear blue sky.
- I easily find the right Teacher and course for me.
- My life is a joyful, positive and profound adventure.
The ‘house’ in your birth chart (represents the area of life triggered), that this New Moon falls is the area you’ll be experiencing issues of freedom and liberation. Over the next 6 months look at positive solutions for personal freedom, authority and self mastery where ever you’ve felt you needed some expansion. (Saturn conj New Moon).
Let go of past habits of escapism, self defeating fantasy, victimhood and dependencies. This can be anything from people, drugs, alcohol, food or technology. Aim instead for grounded practical and preferably service oriented choices. Take action and watch for victim like behaviour or thoughts. The North node/destiny in Virgo implies healthy choices will take you forward while south node in Pisces conjunct Neptune, if you choose to abuse the aforementioned crutches it will only end in tears and loss. This loss occurs in the area you find the south node..eg in the 10th it means career loss, focus on the 4th house of home and foundations instead. In the 7th it will leave you high and dry crying over your relationship and repeating mistakes of the past. Instead aim for the 1st house, take responsibility and look at what you can do in a practical way to overhaul your outlook and approach to life. If you’ve been winging its time to roll up your sleeves as those that can, do.
The nodes are square to the New Moon, creating tension, so it’s a hard ask and takes conscious effort, but it will pay off.
While not aspecting the New Moon, there is help from other beneficial aspects to Saturn in Sagittarius. Your vibe attracts your tribe. So express yourself and your own unique gifts, put it out loud and proud. Also partnerships, thanks to lucky planet Jupiter in cosy couple up sign Libra can produce a winning team if you act on it. Get into a creative combo and watch your popularity soar, tie it to a biz or collaboration in areas ruled by Sag (travel, teaching, adventure, spiritual avenues, sport) and you’ll have the winning edge. Try it, you might like it ; )
Good luck & Good Fortune,